Hughes® is dedicated to making sure you get the most out of your Internet experience. That’s why our lab tests and approves popular smart devices to optimize their performance with HughesNet®.
Recent products tested and Hughes approved to work with HughesNet include:
- Google Nest Hub
- Nest Cam IQ Indoor Security Camera
- Nest Cam Indoor Camera
- Nest Cam IQ Outdoor Security Camera
- Nest Cam Outdoor Camera
- Nest Learning Thermostat
- Nest Protect – CO/Smoke Detector
- Nest Temperature Sensor
- Google Nest Hub Max
- Google Nest Mini (2nd Generation)
- Google Home App
- Nest Hello Doorbell
- Nest x Yale Lock w/Nest Connect
- Pixel Smartphone
- Fire TV
- Echo Show 5
- Fire Stick
- SimpliSafe Home Home Security System
- Apple Arcade
- Apple TV
- Apple Watch
- MacBook Pro
- HomePod Mini
- Samsung tablet
- Samsung smartphone
- Ring wired camera
- Windows Utility Tools
- Wi-Fi booster
- Disk Cleanup Tools
Tips and Tricks:
- Connect devices to 2.4 GHz for better coverage.
- Set video quality to a medium setting to conserve bandwidth.
- Adding more than one camera impacts your overall camera viewing experience
- Download/Update Monitoring Apps during Bonus Zone hours (2am-8am local time). Business customers click here for hours.
- Keep in mind that uploading to the cloud will use your service plan data.
- Click here for information on getting the most out of your HughesNet service.
- Click here to understand how your data is used.
Gaming and Streaming:
- Click here to learn more about gaming and streaming through your game system using HughesNet satellite Internet.
- Click here for information on watching Netflix on HughesNet
Working and studying from home using HughesNet
Click here to learn about applications that work well with HughesNet as well as other tips